We Accept Buses!
Museum Wish List
For the month of April we will be open on the weekends.
10:00 am - 4:00 pm Friday, Saturday and Monday
Noon to 4:00 pm Sunday
(Last tour begins
at 3:00 pm)
Full Season Opening on May 1, 2016
447 NH Route 4A
Enfield, NH 03748
Phone: (603) 632-4346
Greater Enfield Area Links
Other local museums and historic sites
- AVA Gallery, Lebanon, N.H.
- American Precision Museum, Windsor, Vt.
- Billings Farm and Museum, Woodstock, Vt.
- The Fort at No. 4, Charlestown, N.H.
- Hood Museum of Art, Hanover, N.H.
- The Justin S. Morrill Homestead, Strafford, Vt.
- Montshire Museum of Science, Norwich, Vt.
- The Old Constitution House, Windsor, Vt.
- The President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site, Plymouth Notch, Vt.
- Saint Gaudens National Historic Site, Cornish, N.H.
- The Fells, Newbury, N.H.
Enfield Shaker Museum is a 501(c)3 non-profit educational institution dedicated to interpreting and preserving the complex history of the Enfield Shaker Village and the Missionaries of La Salette.