What we’ve been up to this past week on social media and our website:
- Having a little fun with memes and mini-museums
- Exploring stereoviews, including an 1872-73 image of Joseph Joslin standing in the Enfield Shakers’ parsnips field and a jigsaw puzzle of the Great Stone Dwelling’s veranda
- Preserving “small things forgotten” by matching latches to the Great Stone Dwelling’s cupboards
- Writing about our spectacular original dining room table in our new website feature, Curator’s Notes
- Taking a look at the Museum Garden and learning about the necessity of pruning raspberry canes now
- Getting cheesy with this historic ”Cheese Omelette” recipe from an Enfield sister
- Honoring the Museum’s volunteers and volunteers everywhere with this candlelight heart display in the Great Stone Dwelling—we’ll keep the lights on until May 1, if you wish to see it in person.
Have a great—and safe—week!