Twenty guest rooms are available on the 3rd and 4th floors of the Great Stone Dwelling
Seven smaller rooms on the 4th floor, each with one queen bed and a private bathroom.
$110 per night based on single or double occupancy
Thirteen spacious rooms on the 3rd and 4th floors, each with two queen beds and a private bathroom
$135 per night based on double occupancy
Book a Room Online
These rates do not include 9% New Hampshire Room and Meals tax. Additional guests above the designated occupancy in a room are $25 per person per night. Children under 12 stay for free.
- Restored Original Shaker Architecture
- Reproduction Shaker Furniture
- Private Bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Multi-Port Charging Stations
- In-Room Mini-fridges
- Desk with reproduction Shaker Chair and Seating Furniture (some Double rooms have pull-out couches with full-sized mattresses available – available upon request)
- Hair dryers
- Iron and Ironing Board Available
- Free Parking
- Free Self-serve Coffee/ Tea
- Alarm Clock
- Flexible Check In/Check Out hours
- Additional seating option in every guest room
Meals are not served onsite. We offer some food items in our Gift Shop and we can recommend many nice restaurants within a 5- to 15-minute drive.
I was pleased to learn that the overnight accommodations in the Great Stone Dwelling will be available on a more frequent basis than in the past. Having spent several nights in your historic and gracious dwelling, I found the rooms to be spacious and very well maintained. Thank you for maintaining such a lovely property, inside and out. The peaceful surroundings provide a quiet respite from the hectic world.