Seven smaller rooms on the 4th floor, each with one queen bed and a private bathroom.
$120 per night based on single or double occupancy
Thirteen spacious rooms on the 3rd and 4th floors, each with two queen beds and a private bathroom
$145 per night based on double occupancy
Book a Room Online
These rates do not include 9% New Hampshire Room and Meals tax. Additional guests above the designated occupancy in a room are $25 per person per night. Children under 12 stay for free.
- Restored Original Shaker Architecture
- Reproduction Shaker Furniture
- Private Bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Multi-Port Charging Stations
- In-Room Mini-fridges
- Hair dryers
- Iron and Ironing Board Available
- Desk with reproduction Shaker Chair and Seating Furniture (some Double rooms have pull-out couches with full-sized mattresses available – available upon request)
- Free Parking
- Free Self-serve Coffee/ Tea
- Alarm Clock
- Flexible Check In/Check Out hours
- Additional seating option in every guest room
- Well behaved, leashed pets may be accommodated with advance notice for a flat non-refundable $30 fee. Email email@example.com with your pet accommodation needs at least 48 hours before your stay.
Meals are not served onsite. We offer some food items in our Gift Shop and we can recommend many nice restaurants within a 5- to 15-minute drive.
I was pleased to learn that the overnight accommodations in the Great Stone Dwelling will be available on a more frequent basis than in the past. Having spent several nights in your historic and gracious dwelling, I found the rooms to be spacious and very well maintained. Thank you for maintaining such a lovely property, inside and out. The peaceful surroundings provide a quiet respite from the hectic world.