COVID19 NH Lodging Restrictions in Effect:
Thank you for considering the Enfield Shaker Museum for your stay! We are not currently able to open our Overnight Rooms under the NH Governor’s Executive Order, but look forward to hosting you again as soon as we are able to safely do so. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Twenty guest rooms are available on the third and fourth levels of the Great Stone Dwelling
7 smaller rooms on the 4th floor, each with one queen bed and a private bathroom.
$110 per night based on single or double occupancy
13 spacious rooms on the 3rd and 4th floors, each with two queen beds and a private bathroom
$135 per night based on double occupancy
Book a Room Online
These rates do not include 9% NH Room & Meals tax. Additional guests above the designated occupancy in a room are $25 per person per night. Children under 12 free.
- Restored Original Shaker Architecture
- Reproduction Shaker Furniture
- Private Bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Multi-Port Charging Stations
- In-Room Mini-fridges
- Desk and Sitting Furniture (some Double rooms have pull out couches with full-sized mattresses available – Available upon request)
- Hair dryers
- Communal Iron & Ironing Board Available
- Desk with Reproduction Shaker chair
- Free Parking
- Free Self-serve Coffee/ Tea
- Alarm Clock
- Flexible Check In/Check Out hours
- Additional seating option in every guest room
Meals are not served on site. We do offer some food items in our Gift Shop and we can recommend many nice restaurants from 5-15 minutes away.
I was pleased to learn that the overnight accommodations in the Great Stone Dwelling will be available on a more frequent basis than in the past. Having spent several nights in your historic and gracious dwelling, I found the rooms to be spacious and very well maintained. Thank you for maintaining such a lovely property, inside and out. The peaceful surroundings provide a quiet respite from the hectic world.